When styling a man for an engagement shoot, consider the following tips:
- Dress for the occasion: Choose attire that is appropriate for the location and the feel of the shoot. If the shoot is more casual, opt for comfortable, relaxed clothing. If it is a more formal shoot, consider wearing a suit or dressier attire. I usually recommend bringing a change of outfits, start with the dressier and change into the more relaxed. It's always better to overdress than to underdress for milestone pictures!
- Choose colors that complement: Pick colors that complement your skin tone and the colors in your partner's outfit. Neutral colors, such as black, white, grey, and navy, are always safe options. Earthy tones are safe and great, too!
- 3.Consider the location: Take the location into consideration when choosing your outfit. If the shoot is taking place in a park or nature setting, consider earthy tones and textures. If the shoot is in a city setting, consider incorporating urban elements, such as a leather jacket or sleek shoes.
- 4. Accessorize: Accessories, such as a tie, pocket square, or watch, can add interest to your outfit and elevate your look.
- 5.Be yourself: Most importantly, wear what makes you feel confident and comfortable. Your confidence and genuine smile will show in the photos, making them all the more special.
Remember that the engagement shoot is about capturing your love and connection as a couple, so focus on choosing outfits that reflect your personal style and the relationship you share.